Parts and Service Advisor
Come and join New Zealand’s largest new boat dealership based in East Tamaki. With almost 30 years in the marine industry and some of the most reputable brands including Yamaha, Buccaneer, Quintrex, Brig and Southern Boats, endless opportunities to further your skills amongst a supportive team exist.
We are currently looking for a Service and Parts Advisor to join our team. As the face of our Service Centre, you will be a friendly and helpful team player with excellent communication skills and a can-do attitude.
Role Responsibilities Include:
- Phone, email and face-to-face customer relations and support
- Managing Service Centre bookings and answering any service related questions
- Regularly updating all customers on job progress and pricing, parts ETAs and delays etc
- Liaising with our Service Manager and Technicians to plan and arrange jobs as efficiently as possible
- Liaising with sales department to manage pre-sale work and appraisals
- Managing outward bookings and liaising with contractors and customers to complete jobs
- Data entry from appraisals and job cards
- Parts ordering, entering and management for Service Centre
- Parts ordering, entering, management and guidance for customers
- Maintaining a clean and tidy workplace environment that meets and exceeds Health and Safety standards
- Confident hooking/unhooking trailers and moving boats around our yard (training can be given to the right candidate)
Experience and knowledge of parts and the marine industry is preferred but ultimately we are looking for a hardworking and reliable person who enjoys being busy at work, communicating with people and is looking to commit to this role long term as a career.
To apply, please send a current CV along with a cover letter telling us why you will be a great fit to firstname.lastname@example.org