Join us at New Zealand's largest marine dealership as a Shop Assistant working with all things to do with the water.
As we begin to enter our busy summer period we are looking for a part time Shop Assistant to assist in our Boating and Outdoors shop. You will ideally be working 4 days a week (approx. 32 hours) and flexibility can be provided to the right candidate.
About the role:
- Completing purchase orders for shop accessories
- Keeping the shop clean, tidy and well-presented
- Re-stocking shelves
- Serving customers and advising them about our range
- Fulfilling online orders for delivery and click-and-collect
- Supporting the Shop Manager wherever else is necessary
Working with in a vibrant, fast paced team you will be:
- Knowledgeable and have a genuine interest in boating and watersports
- Fun, friendly and customer focused
- Excellent at communicating with customers and staff
- Punctual, reliable and honest
- Able to work under time pressure when necessary
- Willing to learn
Previous sales or customer service experience is preferable but not essential. Passion or interest in boating is a must. Would suit a student.
To apply please send a current CV along with a cover letter telling us why you will be a great fit to firstname.lastname@example.org