Connelly V Slalom Ski
Sale $1,495.00 $747.50
The Connelly V Slalom Water Ski features the automatic customization of Versatail. Other Connelly signature features such as drag reducing V-Tech, and a stabilizing wider forebody allows you to maximize your skiing potential while remaining forgiving enough for a delightful experience.
- Made in the U.S.A. at the Connelly Factory
- Versatail - Includes VT, VS and VR
- Closed cell polyurethane resin core
- Performance glass flex sequence
- C.A.P.T. (Connelly Advanced Profile Technology)
- Hybrid base - polished tip, micro-textured tail
- Wide tunnel
- Variable bevel
- Viper 2.0 Fin System w/foil
The Tempest binding features a wrap with fewer seams to create a more cohesive fit around your foot. 3D molding increases rigidity in key areas for added response, creating a better connection between you and your ski. Dual lace zones let you customize fit over the top of your foot and around your ankle. Our molded toe features a stretch panel that ensures it stays flush on any foot whether it’s narrow, wide, tall, or short.
- Size L (US 9-11)