Yamaha EF2800I Generator
The lightest and quietest generator in its class, the EF2800i is big power in a small, lightweight package.
The EF2800i will power anything from power tools to sophisticated electronic equipment including laptops, tablets and computers. Powerful enough to use for home backup and the inverter technology means you can run anything from it. Use it from the job site to home and on the road.
- OHV 171CC ENGINE - OHV Engine With Cast Iron Cylinder Liner for longer life, powerful performance and excellent heat dissipation.
- INVERTER SYSTEM - Inverter System with PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) to safely run products with built-in microcomputers or micro computer-controlled equipment / tools.
- FUEL GAUGE - 9.7 litre tank with fuel gauge displays fuel levels without having to open the fuel cap.
- NOISE SUPPRESSOR - Noise Block™ Sound Reduction System for performance so quiet, you’ll forget the generator is even running.
- Engine Type: OHV MZ175 Air Cooled
- Displacement (cc): 171.0
- Power Rating (W): 2800.0
- Rated Voltage (V): 230
- Frequency (Hz): 50
- Rated Output (kVA): 2.5
- Max Output: 4kW (5.5hp) 4000rpm
- DC Output: N/A
- Starter System: Recoil
- Alternator: Brushless
- Fuel Tank Capacity (L): 9.7
- Operating Hours: 14.5 (Eco On)
- Noise Level (dBA): 60 (7m