Passionate about boating and confident towing boats? Join the Family Boats team and help us with our daily runnings over the busy summer season. No two days will be the same and start date & hours are flexible for the right candidate.
With 30 years in the marine industry and backed by some of the world's most reputable brands, Family Boats have grown into the largest new boat dealership in the country. Our team of 20+ are all passionate boaties with decades of industry experience, providing you endless opportunities to further your skills.
About the Role
- Supporting the sales team in preparation of boats including getting WOFs and regos
- Ensuring our yard and showroom are tidy and immaculately presented
- Supporting the parts and accessories department with order collection and processing
- Assisting with the install of floating dock systems (often off-site)
- Assisting the rigging department
- Assisting in the unloading of containers including stacking, moving and unpacking items
- Completing sea-trials where required
- Fulfilling other general maintenance tasks as required
- A full NZ drivers license
- Experience towing boats/trailers
- A passion for boating and the outdoors
- A friendly, can-do attitude
To apply please send a your CV to Rebecca at firstname.lastname@example.org